Importance of Electricity in our day to day life has been in its maximum. We cant imagine a day with routine works without usage of Electrical Power. It indirectly leads every human being to be a users Electrical Energy. Its essential for every one of us to know the electrical safety rules and decided to share that rules which I found in my new year diary last night. Well, let me get into the topic.
Electrical Safety Rules:
1. Do not renew a blown fuse until you are satisfied as to the cause and have rectified the irregularity.
2. Do not close any switch unless you are familiar with the circuit,which it controls and know the reason for its being open.
3. Do not touch or tamper with any electrical gear or conductor unless you have made sure that it is DEAD AND EARTHED.
4. Do not work on the live circuit without the express order of the supervisor.Make certain that all safety precautions have been taken and you are accompanied by a second person competent to render first and Artificial Respiration.
5. Do not disconnect earthing connections or render in effective the safety gadgets installed on mains and apparatus.
6. Do not open or close switch or fuses slowly or hesitatingly;do it quickly and positively.
7. Do not use wires poor insulation.
8. Do not touch any electric circuits when your hands are wet or bleeding from a cut or an abrasion.
9. Do not work on energized circuits without taking extra precautions,such as the use of rubber gloves.
10. Do not disconnect a plug by pulling a flexible cable when switch is on.
11. Do not use fire extinguisher on electrical equipment unless it is clearly marked for that purpose.Use sand and blanket instead.
12. Do not throw water on live electrical equipment in case of fire.
13. Do not test circuit with bare hands.
I hope that it would be worth reading this article and its time to share missing rules of the article in the below discussion forum.